Seminar "Self-established educational standards" in Kochubey Center Thursday, April 11, 2019
On April 11, 2019, Elena M. Efimova, NAA’s Deputy Director, participated in the working group of the National Council under the President of RF on professional qualifications for the development of vocational education and training in the national qualifications system
The representatives of leading universities implementing study programs on the basis of Independently Established Educational Standards (IEES), the representatives and experts of the Ministry of Education and Science and the Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science, professional qualifications councils acted as key experts in the event.
The seminar program included a discussion of the following issues:
1) Peculiarities of the IEES development: independent determination of the content of education; compliance with the “not lower” requirement of the established Federal State Educational Standards (FSES) towards the results and conditions of mastering basic professional study programs
2) Taking into account the demands of professional standards and labor market requirements for the development of IEES and study programs
3) Local legislation regulating educational process carried out on the basis of IEES
4) Peculiarities of external and internal quality assurance for study programs delivered on IEES
5) Development of proposals for the regulatory and methodological approaches improvement to the IEES development, implementation and evaluation.