On March 25-26, 2019 a further vocational training program “Training of expert candidates for state accreditation of educational activities” was provided by NAA in the People’s Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University).
Alexander Efremov, Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs of RUDN University, delivered a welcoming speech to the audience.
Lemka Izmaylova, NAA’s Director, presented the report “The legislative requirements set to the structure and content of the official website of the educational organization in the Internet.” NAA’s leading specialists and the invited speakers continued the presentations.
The following issues were discussed during the event:
- normative and legal support of the experts’ certification procedure;
- analysis of the information posted on an educational organization’s web site. Preparations for the external review;
- carrying out external review with / without a site-visit to an educational organization. The procedure of expert panel’s work;
- the procedure of external review of a basic study program during state accreditation;
- audit of the basic study program;
- formation of the reported documents based on the external review results.
- state accreditation procedure in the e-form;
- formation of skills while working with the CIS SA services in carrying out state accreditation in the e-form. The expert’s work in the Personal Account.