NAA conducts a webinar "Procedure for state accreditation of educational activities using distance learning technologies"
January 27, 2021 – a webinar for educational organizations
Dear Colleagues! In accordance with the Schedule of training activities for the first half of 2021, the National Accreditation Agency", NAA is conducting a webinar on January 27, 2021 "The procedure for state accreditation of educational activities using distance learning technologies" (hereinafter referred to as the Webinar).
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION, the topic of the Webinar is being held for the first time. It is a new development in the list of training events realized by NAA. The webinar program was created with the aim to provide methodological support for educational organizations during preparation and presentation of documents for state accreditation of study programs using distance learning technologies.
At the event, the following issues are expected to be considered:
- software module of electronic application for state accreditation and forms of data on study programs declared for state accreditation of educational activities;
- practical recommendations for working with the Personal Account of the organization in the CIS SA system, the procedure of formation of the electronic application and the documents attaching to it;
- an educational organization’s official website as an information resource for state accreditation procedure;
- preparing and submitting a set of documents for carrying out external review with / without a site-visit to an educational organization;
- assessment of students’ training quality during external review with the use of distance learning technologies;
- NAA’s specialists responses to the participants’ questions.
Time of the webinar: 10.00-13.30 (Moscow time).