Results and prospects of interaction between NACBE and Rosobrnadzor
On January 16, 2018, a public meeting of the Presidium of the National Accreditation Council of Business and Management Education (NACBE) was held within the framework of the Gaidar’s forum – 2018 "Russia and the World: Goals and Values". The meeting was chaired by Alexander Zhukov, the First Deputy Chairman of the State Duma. Lemka Izmaylova, NAA’s Director, Elena Efimova, NAA’s Deputy Director took part in the event.
The Presidium of the National Accreditation Council of Business and Management Education (NACBE) at its meeting summarized the results of the five-year work and outlined the plans for further cooperation with the Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science (Rosobrnadzor).
The meeting was attended by:
Chairman of the Presidium - Alexander Zhukov, First Deputy Chairman of the State Duma of the Russian Federation;
Deputy Chairman of the Presidium - Sergey Myasoyedov, Vice Rector of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), President of the Russian Association of Business Education.
- Alexander Zharkov, Vice-President of the all-Russian non-governmental organization of small and medium business "OPORA RUSSIA" (OPORA RUSSIA);
- Vadim Kovalev, First Deputy Executive Director of the Interregional Public Organization "Association of Managers";
- Alexander Murychev, Executive Vice President of the Russian Association of Employers «The Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs» (– RSPP)";
- Nikolay Ostarkov, Vice-President of the All-Russian Public Organization "Business Russia";
- Maxim Fateev, Vice-President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation;
- Natalia Evtikhieva, General Director of the Russian Association of Business Education, the Deputy Director of the Institute of Public Administration and Civil Service of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (IPACS RANEPA).
The guests list:
Sergey Kravtsov, Deputy Minister of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Head of the Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science (Rosobrnadzor),
Lemka Izmaylova, Director of the National Accreditation Agency (NAA),
Elena Efimova, Deputy Director of the National Accreditation Agency (NAA).
NACBE’s Presidium Members and invited participants exchanged their views and discussed topical issues in the field of educational activities, training of managerial personnel, and creation of national independent evaluation of the teachers’ professional activity at various levels.