Practice-Oriented Seminars Devoted to Topical Issues for the State Accreditation of Educational Activities
On February 6 - 7, 2020, in Moscow, the Practice-Oriented Seminars "The preparation for state accreditation of educational activities. Filling out an application for state accreditation. Requirements for the attached set of documents” and “Preparation for state accreditation of educational activities. Filling out and submission of the forms of data on study programs declared for state accreditation” took place.
More than 130 representatives of HEIs participated in these events.
The following issues were discussed at the seminars:
- preparation of the package of documents for state accreditation;
- practical recommendations for filling out various applications for state accreditation, identifying typical mistakes;
- the procedure of formation and submission of the electronic application and the documents attaching to it for state accreditation, practical recommendations for working with the Personal Account of the organization in the CIS SA system;
- interaction of an educational organization and expert panel during the state accreditation procedure;
- changes in the legal support of the procedure of state accreditation of educational activities;
- practical recommendations on the filling out the forms of data on study programs, analyzing of typical mistakes;
- the use of the program module for filling out the forms of data on study programs declared for state accreditation of educational activities.